Varsity

Varsity

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Captain's Practices: Get Ready To Mark Your Calendars!

Captain's practice tomorrow will still be at Montlake Community Center from 10 to 11:30 am, as well as on Monday the 14th and Wednesday the 16th.

Practice on Saturday the 12th will be held at Greenlake. We'll meet by the basketball court at 5 pm, run the lake, do some touches on the ball, then grab a bite to eat somewhere around there (Zeek's? Tacos Guaymas?)

Practices on Sunday the 13th and Friday the 18th will be held from 12 to 1:30 pm at Montlake Community Center.

Practices on Tuesday the 15th, Thursday the 17th, and Saturday the 19th will be held from 5 to 6:30 pm at Montlake too.

I'm sorry that this schedule is so confusing, or if you can't make it to some of these, but I'm just trying to accommodate for every one's needs. I'll update you as soon as I can if there are any further changes.

Thanks so much and I hope to see you soon!


If you have any questions, feel free to email me at lalalaurenza@gmail.com or call me at 206.713.9125

No comments: